Our Service is Your Advantage!


This service provides for the processing of all required documents and a team member to function as ombudsman to government agencies.

  • Police Registration (polizeiliche Anmeldung)
  • Income Tax Card (Lohnsteuerkarte)
  • Residency Permit (Aufenthaltserlaubnis)
  • Work Permit (Arbeitserlaubnis)
  • Certificate of Health (Gesundheitszeugnis)
  • transfer of Drivers License (Führerschein)
  • vehicle registration (Kraftfahrtzeugzulassung)
  • application for Kindergeld (a supplemental income for families with children) for those who qualify
  • tax registration for family dog(s) (Hundesteuer)
  • application for passes on the public transport system MVV (Münchner Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund)